Thursday, February 07, 2008

Meme: 24 Hours with a Celebrity

I've been tagged by Anne: If you could spend 24 hours with a celebrity:
  1. Who would s/he be?
  2. Where would you expect him/her to bring you?
  3. Where would you bring him/her?
  4. What would you like to do with him/her?
  5. What’s the one thing you’d been always wanting to ask the celebrity?
  6. If s/he didn’t treat you well, would s/he be your favorite celebrity?
  7. What would you give to him/her as a gift before saying goodbye so s/he’d remember you?
  8. Tag 3 people.
Last things first: I'll tag Tim, Mark, and Gretchen, if they're game.
  1. I'd like to spend 24 hours with Stephen Colbert.
  2. I'd expect a tour of his studio at the Colbert Report (as well as the Daily Show).
  3. I'd bring him to the ReBar in Brooklyn for some good drinks.
  4. I'd like to interview/be interviewed by him. Or bring him to Mass at Mater Ecclesiae.
  5. How did you develop your quick wit and improvisational skills?
  6. Well, he's not my favorite celebrity now, so I don't think being treated poorly would make him my favorite all of the suddenly.
  7. Maybe one of my blog-business cards. Or perhaps a CD of Gregorian Chant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Guh; I'm gonna have to think about this one.

Anonymous said...

Dont know how I missed this one.