Saturday, February 23, 2008

Aside: "Pagan Christianity" on BarnesAndNoble.com

Hrm, I think someone at B&N exercised their Photoshop finger. Take a look at these two pages:

Amazon.com vs. BarnesAndNoble.com

Now, click on the picture of the book to see a larger image. Look for a difference between the enlarged images. From the cover of the book I have, the word in the upper-left quadrant of the book should be "Exploring". Barnes & Noble has a different word. Early copy or Photoshopping?

Update: And the winner is... Early copy; I just received this reply from one of the authors:
Hi there. Thanks for alerting me about this, I do appreciate it. It looks like they got the earlier version of the cover and never switched it. Good catch by the way! I would guess that you are a superb proof-reader ;-)
Many blessings,
Frank

1 comment:

Moonshadow said...

Oh, how I'm coming to distrust the printed word ...