Friday, September 04, 2009

Banners for Praying the Mass: The Prayers of the People

(Update: 9/8) Please update your links to my banners as shown below. I have not been able to count on the reliability of Google's image hosting.

In an effort to spread the word about my book, I've come up with a few simple and elegant (or so I think...) banners that you can use on your web site to help advertise my book. All you need to do is choose the banner you like and copy the code beneath it into your blog article or other web page.  If you decide to link to the image on your own (instead of copying the code), be sure to link back to http://www.PrayingTheMass.com/ for me!
760 x 75 Banner (shown smaller than actual size)

468 x 60 Banner

300 x 150 Banner

240 x 240 Banner

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

It's on my site! Can't wait to get a copy!