Thursday, March 19, 2009

Catechism search tool updated

Update (3/19/09 @ 2:50 PM): The Scripture index has been completed. (Piece of cake. Um, but not during Lent. Piece of bread.)


Update (3/18/09 @ 9:45 PM): I've got all 598 questions loaded. The only thing missing right now is the Scripture index. Maybe I'll have that done by tomorrow night. It's pretty simple, from a programming point of view.

I have been working on a tool which searches the Compendium to the Catechism. I don't have the Scripture-index composed yet, but I have loaded questions 1-299 (out of 598). In the next day or two, I expect to have all 598 questions loaded. Then I will build the Scripture-index. This should all be completed by this weekend.

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

What a wonderful tool!

Anonymous said...

my priest friends want more Augustine

from big bro padre

Jeffrey Pinyan said...

More Augustine in the Compendium? You'd have to ask the Pope.

He shows up a lot in the Catechism.