Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Skribit (on the right)

Fr. Gregory visited my blog and left a comment on the previous post. As I usually do, if a poster has a blog, I check it out. He has a neat widget on his blog called Skribit, and I think I'll give it a try. Posts have been a bit wanting here lately, so I'll let all five (?) of my readers exercise a bit of democracy.

Here's how it works: Click the "What should I write about" link at the top of the widget to supply me with a topic to write about. When there's three (or more) options in the box, feel free to vote for which topic you think I should take on. They can be as generic as "Weekly Scripture reflections" or as specific as "What is the deal with the Immaculate Conception?"

I might not be able to blog about every topic to the same extent, but I'll certainly try.

No comments: