In the New Year, you can expect the following...
- A comparison of Eucharistic Prayer II with its ancestor, the anaphora found in the Apostolic Traditions of Hippolytus
- A series on the Order of the Mass (including use of Latin, ad orientem, etc.)
- A series on the Psalms (classifications, summaries, cross-references, etc.)
- More Excerpti
- More podcasts!
- Continued development of the post on the dynamic understanding of the Eucharist before Vatican II
- A growing list of completed Magisterial documents
- A series on the Instructions for the Right Application of the Constitution on the Liturgy