Thursday, February 15, 2007

Theology: C. S. Lewis Society at Rutgers

I went up to campus (Rutgers, New Brunswick) earlier than usual on Tuesday to see what the Campus Catholic Center was like, and as I approached the house, two doors down was the Campus Episcopal Center with an advertisement outside for a meeting of the "C. S. Lewis Society at Rutgers" that evening from 6:30 to 7:30, talking about Lewis's book The Great Divorce (0060652950). My fiancée and I had just seen a stage adaptation of the book performed at Theatre 315 in NYC (a theatre in partnership with the Salvation Army), so of course I was interested in attending the meeting that night. It turns out that the other seven people at the meeting had also been at that showing.

The next book on their schedule is The Abolition of Man (0060652942). I'll be making another early trip in a few weeks to attend that meeting.

No comments: