Spirit of the LiturgyThe series ran from November through July. A few months later, they started a second series under the same name. Here are the articles from both the first and the second series:
Article: ZENIT Launches "Spirit of the Liturgy"
It is great to see ZENIT addressing the ways in which the Extraordinary and Ordinary Forms express the same lex credendi. I think this series has the potential of dispelling confusion and of confirming our Catholic heritage and identity (especially in our priests).
As an author preparing a catechetical guide to the priest's prayers in the new English translation of the Mass, I will be looking forward to this series over the next several months!
- The Priesthood and the Mass, Fr. Mauro Gagliardi (Nov. 11, 2009)
- A Silence That Contemplates and Adores, Fr. Gagliardi (Dec. 4, 2009)
- Liturgical Vestments and the Vesting Prayers, Fr. Gagliardi (Dec. 18, 2009)
- Introductory Rites Unite Priest and Congregation, Fr. Paul Gunter, OSB (Jan. 15, 2010)
- The Priest and the Liturgy of the Word at Mass, Fr. Gagliardi (Feb. 5, 2010)
- The Priest in the Offertory of the Mass, Fr. Juan José Silvestre Valór (Feb. 19, 2010)
- The Priest and the Canon of the Mass, Fr. Gagliardi (Mar. 5, 2010)
- The Priest in the Communion Rites, Fr. Gunter (Mar. 19, 2010)
- The Priest and the Paschal Triduum, Fr. Nicola Bux (Mar. 26, 2010)
- The Priest in the Concluding Rites of the Mass, Fr. Gagliardi (Apr. 30, 2010)
- The Priest's Preparation and Thanksgiving for Mass, Fr. Gunter (Jun. 18, 2010)
- Observance of Liturgical Norms and "Ars Celebrandi", Fr. Gagliardi (Jul. 9, 2010)
- Liturgical Formation for the People of God, Fr. Mauro Gagliardi (Nov. 12, 2010)
- The Noble Simplicity of Liturgical Vestments, Fr. Uwe Michael Lang (Nov. 26, 2010)
- Beauty and the Liturgical Rite, Fr. Gagliardi (Dec. 13, 2010)
- Sacred Music at the Service of Truth, Fr. Paul Gunter, OSB (Dec. 24, 2010)
- More Than Words: External Signs of Faith by the Celebrant, Fr. Nicola Bux (Jan. 21, 2011)