Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Site Redesign

The Cross Reference has had a face lift. No more textured background. A redesigned header. A more stream-lined format (fixed with body with one right-hand-side column). A few other cosmetic changes. Various resources (basically my Catholic bookmarks) are now found via the "RESOURCES" link near the top of the page.

I hope all my visitors and regulars like this new design, and that it helps you navigate the blog a bit better. I've checked it in Firefox and Internet Explorer. I had to make a couple stylesheet fixes because Internet Explorer didn't behave properly. If the site looks messed up to you, please let me know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the new design.

Anonymous said...

looks good, Jeff!

Gretchen said...

It looks messed up to me. But what I can see of it looks wonderful!