Tuesday, February 02, 2010

The Prayers of the People in Leaflet Missal — and in DC

(Important update below!)

During the months of October and November, I contacted several bookstores and distributors around the country (some by email, some in person) offering a complimentary copy of The Prayers of the People and asking if they would be interested in carrying my book.  One company which responded in the affirmative was Leaflet Missal.  They have a national and international audience, and I was told that my book would be listed in their Spring 2010 catalog.

On January 28, I was informed that my book had received front cover placement on their catalog!  This is wonderful news!  I could not have asked for better exposure for my book!  (Now I will really have to get to work on the second volume...)

And I was contacted earlier today by someone at the bookstore at the Basilica Shrine in DC about a book-signing sometime in the near future!  How awesome is that?!

3 comments:

Gretchen said...

Wonderful news!

Fr Charlie said...

great product placement!

Russ Rentler, M.D. said...

so awesome Jeff.
Maybe you can send me a list of the religious products catalogs so I can put a bug in their ear about a certain new CD :)