Saturday, July 11, 2009

Photos from the Episcopal Ordination of Archbishop J. Augustine Di Noia, OP


The Episcopal Ordination of
Archbishop J. Augustine Di Noia, OP
Titular Archbishop of Oregon City
Secretary for the Congregation for Divine Worship
and the Discipline of the Sacraments


This is where I was all day today. I met His Excellency the new Archbishop who gave me a blessing. He also blessed a copy of my book, Praying the Mass: The Prayers of the People, as I asked for his prayers for its successful publication. I also met His Eminence William Cardinal Levada (who ordained Archbishop Di Noia). And I said hello to Fr. Peter Cameron, OP (editor of the Magnificat), who remembered me from the presentation he gave at my parish several months ago!

1 comment:

Moonshadow said...

Fabulous.

I was hanging with a Dominican last week as well, Fr. Jerome Murphy-O'Connor, O.P. ... but I had only to go as far as Morristown to hear him!

And he autographed his book for me. :-)