Friday, April 17, 2009

Resources on Being and Becoming Catholic

If you are interested in books or "tracts" on becoming Catholic, I would suggest you first read Pillar of Fire, Pillar of Truth. You can read it online at Catholic Answers or you can order a copy. It is a very good introduction to the Catholic Church.

If you are curious what Catholics believe, I would suggest the Compendium to the Catechism. You can read it online or buy a copy. (It's probably better to buy than try reading online, but that's just my opinion.)

Finally, this brief web page describes How to Become a Catholic.

1 comment:

preacherman said...

Jeff,
I want to thank you so much for your help and information. I consider you a great friend and brother in Christ.
I will read what you have recommended.

Today I bought "Mother Teresa: Meditations from A Simple Faith".

It is filled with wonderful quotes and can tell she is definately inspired by God as she writes and the example she lived. I don't care what others think to me she is a true "Saint". I will be posting come of her quotes on my blog in the future. Again, she is so inspiring to me.

Again thank you brother for all you have done and continue to do.